Terms and Conditions
(1) Licence to use website
1. View pages from our website in a web browser;
2. Download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
3. Print pages from our website;
4. Stream audio and video files from our website
5. Use our website services by means of a web browser
You must not:
1. Use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website.
2. Use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
3. Use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
4. Conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
5. Access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means, except for the purpose of search engine indexing.
6. Violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our website.
7. Use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
8. Use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
Other provisions of these terms and conditions:
1. Except as expressly permitted by the provisions of these terms and conditions, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer.
2. Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
1. Republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
2. Sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
3. Show any material from our website in public;
4. Exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
5. Redistribute material from our website.
(2) Registration and accounts
- You may register for an account with our website by [completing and submitting the account registration form on our website, and clicking on the verification link in the email that the website will send to you].
- You must not allow any other person to use your account to access the website.
- You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account.
- You must not use any other person’s account to access the website [, unless you have that person’s express permission to do so].
(3) User login details
- If you register for an account with our website, [we will provide you with] OR [you will be asked to choose] [a user ID and password].
- Your user ID must not be liable to mislead; you must not use your account or user ID for or in connection with the impersonation of any person.
- You must keep your password confidential.
- You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any disclosure of your password.
- You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
- You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
(4) Cancellation and suspension of account
1. Edit your account detail
2. Suspend your account
3. Cancel your account, and/or
4. At any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
5. You may cancel your account on our website [using your account control panel on the website]
(5) Your content: licence
- In these terms and conditions, “your content” means [all works and materials (including without limitation text, graphics, images, audio material, video material, audio-visual material, scripts, software and files) that you submit to us or our website for storage or publication on, processing by, or transmission via, our website].
- You grant to us a [worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence] to [use, reproduce, store, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your content in any existing or future media] OR [reproduce, store and publish your content on and in relation to this website and any successor website] OR [reproduce, store and, with your specific consent, publish your content on and in relation to this website].
- You hereby waive all your moral rights in your content to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law; and you warrant and represent that all other moral rights in your content have been waived to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
- You may edit your content to the extent permitted using the editing functionality made available on our website.
- Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach any provision of these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may delete, unpublish or edit any or all of your content.
(6) Your content: rules
- Warrant and represent that your content will comply with these terms and conditions.
- Your content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any person’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action against any person (in each case in any jurisdiction and under any applicable law).
- Your content, and the use of your content by us in accordance with these terms and conditions, must not:
1.be libellous or maliciously false;
2. be obscene or indecent;
3. infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right;
4. infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy or right under data protection legislation;
5. constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement;
6. constitute an incitement to commit a crime [, instructions for the commission of a crime or the promotion of criminal activity];
7.be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order;
8. be in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation;
9. be blasphemous;
10. be in breach of official secrets legislation;
11. be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person;
12. depict violence [ in an explicit, graphic or gratuitous manner];
13. be pornographic [, lewd, suggestive or sexually explicit];
14. be untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading;
15. consist of or contain any instructions, advice or other information which may be acted upon and could, if acted upon, cause illness, injury or death, or any other loss or damage;
16. constitute spam;
17. be offensive, deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, harassing, anti-social, menacing, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; or
18. cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person.
(7) Limited warranties
- We do not warrant or represent:
1. the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website;
2. that the material on the website is up to date; or
3. that the website or any service on the website will remain available.
- We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, our website and the use of our website.
- Ingredients lists can be subject to change without notice by the manufacturer. While we always do our best to keep our product information updated, Shangpree will not be held liable for ingredient changes that we have not been made aware of.
(8) Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
1. send you one or more formal warnings;
2. temporarily suspend your access to our website;
3. permanently prohibit you from accessing our website;
4. block computers using your IP address from accessing our website;
5. contact any or all of your internet service providers and request that they block your access to our website;
6. commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or
7. suspend or delete your account on our website.
- Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking including without limitation creating and/or using a different account.
- We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
- The revised terms and conditions shall apply to the use of our website from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the website, and you hereby -waive any right you may otherwise have to be notified of, or to consent to, revisions of these terms and conditions.
- If you have given your express agreement to these terms and conditions, we will ask for your express agreement to any revision of these terms and conditions; and if you do not give your express agreement to the revised terms and conditions within such period as we may specify, we will disable or delete your account on the website, and you must stop using the website.
- You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
- You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
- If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
- If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
(12) Third party right
- A contract under these terms and conditions is for our benefit and your benefit, and is not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
- The exercise of the parties’ rights under a contract under these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
(13) Entire agreement
(14) Assignment Law and jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian Law.
- Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India.
(15) Statutory and regulatory disclosures
- Our GST number is 27AAFFE8186J2ZW
(16) Assignment Our details
- This website is owned and operated by Eterno Distributors®.
- We are registered in India, and our registered office is at 102, Adibaba, 16th Road, Santacruz (W), Mumbai 400054
You can contact us via:
- Mobile: +91 74004 49788
- Email: email@example.com
Your privacy is critically important to us.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
To facilitate our Service;
To provide the Service on our behalf;
To perform Service-related services; or
To assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 18. In the case we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
- Orders once shipped cannot be cancelled.
- Please write to our customer support team on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Order will be cancelled and the refund shall be processed within 7 business days after the cancellation request has been acknowledged.
Refund & Return Policy
Returns will only be accepted for the following reasons:
- Product damaged in transit
- Product has physical defects
- Incorrect product been shipped
- Product is not genuine
How to initiate a refund/ return?
An email with order details and photos of the damaged/incorrect product should be sent within 48 hours of receipt of the products by writing to us on email@example.com.
Returns will not be accepted if:
- Product has been used
- Product seal is broken
- Serial number has been tampered with
- If product was discounted / on sale
- If physical product inspection is required, we will arrange for a pick up within 2-4 business days. (you must pack it in the original outer box with bubble wrap etc as you received it.)
- On receipt of the returned product, Shangpree will proceed to inspect the same and validate the claim.
- Once approved as an eligible return, a refund or replacement will be issued. If the product is found to be ineligible for return, the product will be couriered back to you.
- If you made an online payment, we will refund the amount back in the original source (debit/credit card, bank, wallet, etc) within 7 working days of receiving the request from you.
- For COD orders, we will refund the amount to your bank account within 14 working days of requesting a refund.
Late / Missing Refund
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.